In this tutorial, I will cover the very basics steps that you need to get a Zend Framework site running on your localhost.
Let’s see the steps to install zend into local system wamp:
2. Now, inside the ZendFramework\bin folder you can find a batch file that is used to create the project structure (MVC). Open the bin folder and Copy all the files from bin folder to your bin folder of wamp.
3. Now, Copy that path and set environment variable. To set Environment variable, Right Click on My Computer and go to the properties.Click on Environment Variables from Advanced tabs of properties dialog box.
4. Edit PATH variable and here add path of the bin folder you selected for files.
for example: C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13
5. Now copy the zend library folder into bin/php folder.
6. Next, type the command ‘zf show version’ and if it works fine, you are done with zend installation. So now its time to create project using zend.
7. Go to the www folder of wamp in command prompt and type the command zf create project project_name.
8. Now, Execute the below url in your browser
Congratulations, With following all above steps, you should be ready to have the ZendApplication running.
Thanks for reading and feel free to share your thoughts! Don’t Forget to Follow us on Twitter or Subscribe us to Get the Latest Updates.