In this article you will learn about
cool Flickr Slideshow Plugin. As you all know, I have already developed two wordpress plugins Change DB Prefix and Direction Map. Now I have developed one new plugin that is cool Flickr Slideshow.
Cool Flickr Slideshow is the quick and easy way to embed Flickr slideshows of your Flickr photosets using a shortcode in your posts and pages. Simply add generated shortcode into your page/post or load a widget into your sidebar.
- There is built in options for displaying photos, photosets and most popular photos as a simple slideshow
Select Photos from your Flickr Photostream, a Photoset, a Gallery, a Group or a set of tags
- Generate the auto Shortcode. you need to just copy and paste the shortcode
- You can choose the size of image you want
- Flickr Api Support.
Here is the URL:
Cool Flickr Slideshow
STEPS of Automatic Installation:
- Download the plugin as a .zip file
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Plugins >> Add new
- Under the Install Plugins header, click Upload
- Click the Choose File button, browse your computer to find the .zip file downloaded at step 1,click Install now
- Click the Activate plugin link
Manual Installation STEPS:
- Download the plugin .zip file
- Unzip the file
- Upload the cool-flickr-slideshows directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
If you have any problems with this plugin, need help, or have suggestions for improvement, please leave us a comment below and we will respond as soon as possible.